Sunday, February 10, 2013

And my beloved is Mine

I am frantically working on my first book, And my Beloved is Mine, with the hope that I will have finished and available in e-book format by Valentine's Day. I have spent quite a bit of time and energy on this project. My goal at first was to write a young adult romance book that wasn't so centered around the physical appearances or sex. I have nieces and nephews who are reaching or have already reached the young adult age, and it worries me at the information that is out there in the young adult world. Hopefully you will get a look at my book this Thursday! It is something that has weighed heavily on my heart to produce, to give the young adults out their an alternative to the material that is dominating that genre. So keep your fingers crossed for me as I work frantically to have this book out there by Valentine's Day!


-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment