Monday, February 11, 2013

3 days and counting!!!

And my Beloved's is Mine is set to be released as an e-book in 3 days!!!! I'm super excited and I hope you are as well!!! Look for it on Amazon!!!!


I thought I might give you the first description of my book right here on my blog!!!




Logan was raised to be a good man. He was raised to serve others. He was raised as a believer. He has plans. Plans to return to the mission field after graduation. Plans to follow in his parents' footsteps. Plans that don't include a brown eyed girl from a small town.

Kaycee learned a long time ago to keep her head down and just go with the flow. Her parents are detached and her friends are fake. She has plans. Plans to get away and go to Art School in New York. Plans that don't include a blue eyed boy. 

Neither of them planned for each other, but both of them will have to decide whether their love is worth changing all of their plans.









No comments:

Post a Comment