So I have been diligently working to get Rachel's Story out to you guys, but with moving and other stuff going on (that I like to just call life), I had to push the date back a few weeks. Book 2 in the Extraordinary Love Series will be live on October 8th. Thank you all for your support! And check back for updates and teasers! I will also be revealing the cover soon! Where You Go I Go will be released as an e-book very soon! Get excited I know I am!
Kate,
ReplyDeleteSince I do not have your email address I will contact you this way. I just posted my review of And My Beloved is Mine on my blog, Amazon, Goodreads, and LibraryThing. I posted Servant on my blog, Amazon, and LibraryThing. I post to ten different websites but the others did not have your books.
http://www.buzzardsroostcrafts.com/blog/2013/11/26/and-my-beloved-is-mine-by-kate-nash/
http://www.buzzardsroostcrafts.com/blog/2013/11/26/servant-by-kate-nash/
I apologize for being so long in posting but life just kept getting in the way.
Deanna Gottreu dgottreu@gmail.com
Deanna,
DeleteThis comment somehow got lost in the mix of things, but I wanted to thank you so much for taking your time to read and review my work! It means a lot!
Thanks again!
Kate
Dear Kate,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well.
My name is Jason, Organizer of the Silent Bookclub Literary-Focused Reading Initiative, a vibrant community of readers, educators, writers, reviewers, bloggers, content creators, editors, illustrators, librarians, and literary enthusiasts who are passionate about discovering and celebrating exceptional books.
We would be delighted to feature your book and introduce it to our engaged reading community through dedicated discussions, promotional campaigns, and author spotlight activities.
As a featured author, you will receive increased visibility, reader engagement, professionally designed promotional materials, a newspaper-style author spotlight, a cinematic book trailer, an official recognition award, and the opportunity to connect with an international audience of passionate readers. Our mission is to create meaningful connections between authors and readers while celebrating the stories that inspire, educate, and entertain.
If this opportunity interests you, I would be happy to share more details and discuss available feature dates.
Warm regards,
Jason Stephen
Organizer,
Silent bookclub Literary-Focused Reading Initiative.